Ana Sayfa 1 milyon Türkiye fotoğrafı
Gerrit
11 yıl önce - Cum 31 Ağu 2007, 22:27
[İST-G1.148] - Transport to RockNCoke

Does anyone know if any special busses are going to RockNCoke music festival this weekend? I have a day ticket for Sunday and not sure how to get there from Maltepe. I first thought to take a taxi but for financial reasons I guess I'm better off taking a bus or so. The rockNCoke site mentions special transport but 1 day before the festival starts, that section of the site is still not finished  

Enes Zengin
11 yıl önce - Cmt 01 Eyl 2007, 00:31

There is buses from Kadıkoy.You can go to the rock'n coke with these buses with four ticket.

There is  a detailed information;

english
http://www.rockncoke.com/eng/servisle.asp?ua=5&ui=1

turkish
http://www.rockncoke.com/tr/servisle.asp?ua=5&ui=1

On 1-2 septemper between 09:00-21:00 shuttle services from different city centers.I will give information about only asian side.Buses stars to go rock'n coke at 09:00 o'clock from Kadıköy.You can go with four tickets.(5.2 TL)

If you want to turn back from there it will be shuttles too until 21:00 o'clock.After that there will be some services with works only money to 03:30.you can go Kadıköy with these buses instead of 10 TL.I'm working on Rock'n Coke.You can find me at nintendo stand.And ı will help you for transportation.

Not:Ulaşım-Yardım'a taşınması rica edilir.

Gerrit
11 yıl önce - Cmt 01 Eyl 2007, 02:02

"Shuttles are provided from certain main points listed below, from city to the festival area and vice-versa.  

Detailed schedules, ticket rates and  departure points  will be announced soon… "

The festival is about to start, when is that "announced soon" going to be?? I mean, that info should be on the site since ages already  

Anyway, I have 1 ticket but I am happy to pay for the bus. I mean, it will be cheaper than paying a taxi. I live in Maltepe so I will just take a bus to Kadikoy and then take the shuttle. Where exactly in Kadikoy is the special bus leaving? And is there a bus every half hour or so?

I come for the Manic Street Preachers and Pentagram. Will come to the Nintendo stand and say hi!

Enes Zengin
11 yıl önce - Cmt 01 Eyl 2007, 07:37

I am not sure but ı think buses go from "Kadıköy Kumluk Platform".It is opposite of Beşiktaş Ferry Pier.

Now I am going to Rock'n Coke from Tuzla. See you over there.

ANA SAYFA -> ULAŞIM