Ana Sayfa  

Hande05

Cmt 18 Hzr 2005, 00:12  

Onaylamasa sasardim zaten! Onca tarihsel bagimiza ve orada yasayan onca Turk'e ragmen boyle birseyi yapabilmeleri hic dogru degil. Kiniyorum...

mesajı beğendiniz mi?
kanije

Cmt 18 Hzr 2005, 01:02  

20. asrin ilk soykiri'mini ve de daha sonra en buyuk soykirimini yapan almanlardir. Ama ne yazik ki halen ilk soykirimi inkar ediyorlar.
HERERO SOYKIRIMI

Conflict Begins between the German settlers and Herero
Unknown to the African communities, Britain and Germany met and divided Africa amongst themselves during the Berlin Conference of 1884. In the division, Germany gained South West Africa.
Shortly after the conference, Germany sent colonial officers to officially began their colonization of Africa. The established colonies began along the coast then moved farther inland as the population grew.

Local African cultural groups made "protection treaties" with the new settlers in hope of protection from their neighboring rivals. These treaties opened up the areas for German colonization and secured German hopes of foreign invasion.

To make matters worse, in 1885 Chief Maharero sign a proclamation treaty with the Germans in hopes that the German people could help him strengthen his political power. Instead of strengthening his power, the settlers began moving into Hereroland. The Herero and other chiefs were angered because they were not consulted in the matter of the treaty and forced him to break the treaty.

In 1890, Maharero accepted German protection again before his death that same year. Samuel Maharero , his son, rose to lead the Herero.

In 1892 the Herero and Nama groups tried to make peace again and unite against the Germans. To counteract this, the German government increased military force in the area.

In 1894, Major Theodor Leuitwein took over command of the German colonial army in South West Africa. He controlled and subdued smaller Nama community and there created a network of military bases. In that same year he conquered larger and more important Nama communities. With Nama under his miliary control, he focused his attentions on Hereroland.

The land and cattle of Hereroland was plenty and had attracted the settlers attention since their arrival. The colonist invented a southern boundary and claimed that all cattle outside of Hereroland boundary were property of colonial authority.

During another revolt amongst a neighboring tribe, Samuel offered to help the Germans in their fight. He still hoped for political control of Hereroland. He sold the settlers land in Hereroland, which was well-watered area. He promised the Herero in these lands that they would soon get their land back.

Not only was their land taken for good but their cattle were being stolen also. In reaction to this, the Herero called for a united resistance against the Germans. They were successfully for eight months, mainly because they had caught the Germans by surprise. The Herero again had their power back.

Attack and Genocide
General Lothar von Trotha was sent to Africa with troops to counter the Herero attacks.
General Lothar von Trotha's goal became to eliminate the Herero. In 1904, he launched a massive attack, surrounding and massacring thousands with heavy artillery. Von Trotha, with no intentions of negotiating, sealed off all escape routes and issued an "Extermination Order."

Some fled into the remote mountains, others into north Ovamboland, but many died attempting to cross the desert into Butswana. Von Trotha had ordered the water holes to be poisoned to prevent more people from making through the desert and Herero re-entry.

Those who were left behind during the battles became slaves for the German settlers and were not allowed to won land or cattle. 70,000 Herero fell to 16,000 in a year. 75-80% of the Herero died as a result of the war and

Kaynak: ttp://www.fatherryan.org

O zamanki Aman kumandani'nin emirleri:
On October 2 1904, von Trotha issued his infamous "Order of Extermination ": I, the great general of the German soldiers, send this letter to the Herero nation.

The Herero nation is not a German subject anymore. They have killed, stolen, and they have cut ears, noses, and other body parts from wounded German soldiers, and now are too cowardly to fight.

I tell my people: Everybody delivering an arrested Herero chief to one of my stations will receive 1,000 Marks. The one who brings me Samuel Maharero will get 5,000 Marks.

But the Herero nation must leave this country. If they don't, I will force this nation out with artillery.

Within German borders every Herero, with or without a rifle, with or without cattle, will be shot.

I don't give shelter to women and children but I will drive them back to their people or I will give orders to shoot them.

These are my words to the Herero nation.

Apacik bir soykirim emri olmasina ragmen 2004 senesine kadar almanlar ozur dilemeyi bile akillarindan gecirmediler ve de 20004 senesinde olaylari kabulo eden alman bir bakan sadece; "evet bu olaylar bugunun sartlarina gore soykirim tanimina girer demis"ama tazminat vermeyi reddetmislerdir.

Bu konu hakkinda cikan yazi:
Before Saturday's commemorations, the closest Germany had come to an apology had been an expression of "deep regret" for the killings which were inflicted on Namibians by its colonial soldiers.

Germany also avoids using the word genocide when referring to the 1904 events, but on Saturday its Minister came close to acknowledging that what happened to the Hereros was genocide when she said:"The atrocities committed at that time would today be termed genocide, and nowadays a General von Trotha would be prosecuted and convicted."

Berlin has also resisted campaigns for it to pay reparations for the 1904 massacre, arguing that it was living up to its historical responsibility by extending massive development aid to Namibia, apparently now totalling around 500 million euros since its former colony's independence in 1990.

The Hereros have filed a N$20 billion lawsuit in a US federal court against the German government and some German companies which, they say, benefited from slavery and exploitation under German rule of what is now Namibia.

mesajı beğendiniz mi?
Abdi

Cmt 18 Hzr 2005, 18:45  

Soykirim listesinde basi ceken Naziler, listeyi biraz kabartarak kendi pisliklerini kucuk gosterme gayreti icindeler. Bu hiyarliklarin onune gecmenin tek yolu Turkiye Cumhuriyeti'nin en guclu ulkeler arasinda yer almasidir. Bugun butun buyuk gucler, kendi pisliklerini bu sayede hasir alti edebilmektedir. Guclu bir Turkiye, tehcir sonucunda yasanmis olan aci gercekleri kabul eder, bunun bir soykirim olmadigini da hiyarlara kabul ettirir. Gecerli olan kanun orman kanunudur. GUCLU ISEN HAKLISINDIR. O kadarrrrrr...

mesajı beğendiniz mi?
Mesajları seç: